- Name: Iqbal Singh Dillon, Age: 48
- Address: Gander, Disit: Sri Mukatsar Sahib
- Place of Death: Bathinda (due to brain hemorrhage)
- His wife is a housewife. She is 45 years old.
- His son is 21 years old. His left arm doesn’t work properly due to a paralysis attack. He has passed out his 12th standard last year.
- The family received five lacs from the government and one lac from S.G.P.C. They have two ongoing loans of 10 lacs and 15 lacs from HDFC and artiyaa.
- They have 2-acre land, a tractor, and two cows.
- We will provide them monthly ration to them.
- We will clear their loan after verification because loan is combined with his elder brother.
Sponsor Kisaans In Need
If you are a business or an individual and would like to make a donation to this worthwhile cause, why not sponsor MLSS? Your kind donation, will be giving those in need a great chance of a better future.